9′ Centennial Cl
Brunswick Centennial Billiard Cloth – 9ft. Cut
- Centennial Cloth is woven with 100% luxurious Merino wool weave imbedded with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector* that safeguards the cloth and table from occasional spills.
- At 23 oz. of fabric per sq. yard vs. 19 oz. per sq. yard from competitive brands, Centennial Cloth lasts up to 60% longer than competitive wool cloth.
- Centennial Cloth is built to withstand the rigorous use of both the beginning and advanced pool player.
- DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector is incorporated into the cloth fibers, protecting your investment without impacting play.
- Optimal speed-of-play is achieved through an exclusive 5-step finishing process, including vacuum decating. This process allows our cloth to be thicker while providing both durability and speed.
- Endorsed by BCA Hall of Fame Member and WPBA Professional Ewa Mataya Laurance.
- Available in 12 stunning colors to personalize your taste and style.
- Centennial Merino wool weave cloth does not pill or shed, maintaining a clean, sleek playing surface.
- Each piece of cloth is 100% hand-inspected at least four times during manufacturing, ensuring consistent quality and finish.